The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises would provide a 12-digit registration number to new SMEs in the applicant country (MSME). The one-page project Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) was launched on September 18, 2015. It used to simplify the MSME registration process by requiring SMEs to fill out nearly 11 separate Entrepreneur Memorandum -I (EM-I) and Memorandum-Entrepreneur-II (EM-II) forms, as well as the needed certified certifications.
Also, Read- Udyam Registration
Creating an online user-friendly form has significantly reduced the time and effort required to complete the entire MSME registration and confirmation process. The SME Development Act (MSMED) was adopted in 2006 to address policy issues affecting SMEs, such as sector coverage and the investment ceiling. All companies must register with their local District Industries Centre (DIC) and submit a Business Memorandum (EM) 1 if they wish to start manufacturing or provide services, and EM 2 if they have already started manufacturing, under the MSME Act 2006.
Registration can be used to verify your company’s identity when opening a bank account or to register for VAT. If you are applying for a benefit from the federal or state government under the plan, you will need your Udyog Aadhar identification number (for small industry). While Udyog Aadhar certification does not provide you with benefits, it is a requirement to apply small industry incentives.
Why should I register with Udyog Aadhaar?
Although Udyog Aadhar is not required, it is strongly recommended that units / companies obtain it, as they can access their information and request various government services online.
Due to its complexity, EM2 ministries and ministries are only required by medium-sized companies; however, the simplified Udyog Aadhaar will allow all companies to log in and register to access other services simply by using their Udyog Aadhaar number. Obtaining a Udyog Aadhaar number is a free, paperless process that results in quick registration.
The registration process for Udyog Aadhaar is known as Udyog Aadhaar in India. The Udyog Aadhar online registration method is designed to help micro, small, and medium-sized businesses submit business memorandums via the Internet. The Udyog Aadhar online registration method streamlines the Aadhar card registration process. On the registration form itself, MSME will affirm its existence, bank accounts, details of business activity, details of employment and ownership, and other information.
We must fulfil the following stages in order to finish the SME registration process:
- The owner has two options for completing the registration form: online or offline.
- If you wish to register in more than one industry, you must complete a separate application for each one. You must fill out a registration form, which is also available on the udyog aadhar website.
- You’ll need your personal Aadhar number, as well as your business name, address, and bank account information, to start the registration procedure.
- You will receive a registration number after submitting the form.
Documents required for registration of Udyog Aadhaar:
- Aadhaar number
- There are several caste classes for applicants in the socio-economic categories General, Plane Caste, Plane Tribe and Other Backward Castes. Includes a copy of the certificate that confirms the status of SC, ST or OBC.
- Name of implementation of legal person. The applicant may have many companies, everyone must have their own Udyog Aadhaar with the same number of Aadhaar.
- The type of business entity or legal entity is defined as the type of organisation. Strong have owner owner owner
- A phone number and an e-mail address are also included in the Business Address Company. The commencement date of a business is referred to as the official start date.
- Information from previous MSME registrations: If necessary, information from previous MSME registrations.
- Information about the bank: The IFSC code and account number for the company’s bank account are included.
- The company’s main production or service operation.
- Equipment and machinery purchases
- NIC number: The needed NIC code can be found in the National Industrial Classification (NIC) manual.
Some of the perks and advantages of registering for Udyog Aadhaar are listed below:
The following are some of the benefits:
- Entitlement to state aid schemes, such as
- a) Non – guaranteed loans
- b) Easy loan
- c) A low interest rate loan is a low interest rate loan.
- The government will provide you with financial assistance to participate in the foreign exhibition.
- You may be eligible for various state aid schemes.
- Regulation on financial assistance (sector preferential loan)
- interest rates are not the same and so on
- Excise duty exemption regime
- Exceptions are under the law on direct taxes.
- Legal aid can be found in the form of reservations and the Interest Deferral Act. Small facilities and incentives are available in each state / UT. They have to do with improving industrial conditions, tax benefits, cuts in electricity tariffs, incentives for capital investment and other forms of support.
- The centre and the state, whether by law or otherwise, target their incentives and assistance packages to all units registered with them.
Also, Read- Udyam Registration Portal
We are an ISO-certified private registration consulting firm that helps companies obtain MSME / Udyog Aadhaar registration, Udyog Aadhaar registration and MSME Udyog Aadhar certificates via the Internet. We have been registering micro, nano and medium-sized companies with the Ministry of MSME for more than 7 years.