A tutor is a person who provides individual attention to a student or a small group in some cases. A math tutor will help the child gain the knowledge as well as the confidence to learn the subject and solve the problems by quickly identifying the properties and theorems on their own. He/she can accordingly guide the parents and make them adopt certain concepts at home that would make the child even more confident and bring them near to the subject. They can guide you on how to improve the scores and study well so that the child can perform much better.
Remainder Theorem – An Important Concept for Class 9 Students
When you divide a polynomial by a linear polynomial to find the remainder, then the remainder theorem is applied. The remainder is nothing but what is left after the division is done or when the groups with equal quantities are formed with a certain amount of leftovers that cannot be accommodated in any of the groups. It is expressed using the general formula where p(x) = (x-c) * q(x) + r(x). By using this theorem or the general formula, the remainder of a polynomial division can be calculated without actually carrying out the complete steps involving the division algorithm. The basic formula to check the division is: Dividend = (Divisor × Quotient) + Remainder.
Give the Best Gift of A Math Tutor to Your Child
By working in coordination with the tutor, the child is bound to learn the concepts more thoroughly. This in turn would help in improving their grades and getting them a perfect score, by boosting their morale and making them more confident about the subject and the upcoming problems related to various topics.
- The mental level of the students has reached altogether new heights with reduced frustration making the parents feel relaxed and quite assured about their child’s overall performance.
- These tutors have ample time in their hands to make the child learn the concepts deeply; know how to make them learn the concepts in a much easier form. Above all, their patience is what makes the child comfortable coming out with the problems and getting them solved to make learning possible.
- The offer of giving a math tutor to your child is not at all a bad idea but a true blessing to make them attracted to the subject rather than running from the same. A confident child can do wonders and solve whatever questions come their way making them grow in the right direction.
- The child will get to learn from his/her mistakes under the proper guidance of a tutor who is available to them and ready to make them repeat till they are through with the concept.
- The child will open up and feel comfortable to ask questions, take the help of the tutor and grasp the concept to nail it in the upcoming examination and for the rest of their life as well.
- Good tutors will not only make the child learn the subject and its concepts but develop their interest, and make them aware of their abilities that remain hidden at times. Once they are brought to the limelight, it will lay the right foundation making the learning process excellent.
Thus hiring a math tutor is the right way to provide the desired attention to your child and meet his/her particular subject needs to be based on different concepts. Online tutoring in the form of different sites like Cuemath has made learning maths quite easy and interesting for kids of all ages.