The Joint CSIR UGC NET is a test that determines whether Indian citizens are eligible for given roles:
- Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)
- Lectureships (LS)/Assistant Professor positions
These positions are open at Indian universities and colleges, provided they meet the UGC’s eligibility requirements. The National Testing Agency administers the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET. Candidates who pass the CSIR NET test are qualified to teach in the Science and Technology faculty. We will also study the eligibility criteria for CSIR NET 2022 in this article.
What is UGC NET?
The UGC NET is conducted to check whether Indian nationals are qualified for employment. These are conducted for positions in Indian universities and colleges, such as
- Assistant Professor”,
- Junior Research Fellowship.
The University Grants Commission has assigned this examination to the National Testing Agency. This exam is conducted to assess eligibility regarding lectureships and also for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) to Indians. It ensures that entrants into the teaching profession and research meet minimum standards.
What is Eligibility for UGC NET 2022?
The following are the requirements for taking the UGC NET 2022:
- This test is open to candidates who have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Social Science, Humanities (including languages), Electronic Science, Computer Science and Applications, and other subjects.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Tribe (ST), Non-Creamy Layer of Other Backward Classes (OBC-NC), Transgender categories, Scheduled Caste (SC), or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) must get a minimum of 50%.
- Candidates possessing a postgraduate diploma/certificate from an institute or a foreign degree/Indian university/diploma/certificate from a foreign institute or foreign university should contact the Association of Indian Universities., New Delhi, to see if their Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate is equivalent to a Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian university.
- Candidates holding a Ph.D. degree who passed their Master’s level examination before September 19, 1991, would be eligible for a 5% aggregate mark reduction (from 55 percent to 50 percent).
What is Eligibility for CSIR NET 2022?
The following are the eligibility conditions for the CSIR NET Exam 2022 :
- To apply for this exam, you must be at least 28 years old. For reserved category applicants the upper age restriction is eased (max up to 5 years), It is eased by up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates must have any science degree or B.Pharma, BE, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, or Integrated BS-MS. They should have scored 55% or above. Reserved category members (candidates) get a 5% mark reduction.
- Eligible Candidates – Candidates who have completed a B.Sc. or are pursuing an Integrated MS-PhD program with a minimum of 55 percent.
- Candidates in their last year of post-graduate studies are also eligible to take the test.
Candidates can also take assistance in their valuable road CSIR Net 2022 and Ugc net 2022, from BYJU’S Exam Prep. It will assist them in their whole goal by boosting and assisting them with their promising guidance and will furthermore conserve their positiveness during the entire journey.